Re: [IP] Site War Zone

I was also told that about the legs that it does not absorb well.  I only
use my abdomen well I have only been using it for the past 2 weeks that I
have been pumping.  I was told that I could use right over to my sides as
long as I can see my site but having trouble having enough tissue to put
it in I am a little on the lean side.  Silhouettes scare me[IMAGE]

>From: Paula<email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] Site War Zone >Date: Fri, 1 Jun
2001 09:07:53 -0700 (PDT) > >Mel, > >I have not used the legs at all. It
was my >understanding that using that area would cause for the >insulin
absorption not to be as good, therefore >causeing higher bg's. Do you
find that to happen? > >Paula > >