[IP] I have a suggestion

> Subject: [IP] please remove me
>
> please remove me from list at this time

Since we get these messages daily - with repeated instructions to please post
these requests to the help addy that is posted to each and every messages
(including THIS one) - tI suggest that the next request we see come through
here, ALL 3,200 of us send a private e-mail to the requester!!!  YMMV

COME ON ALREADY GUYS, CAN'T YOU READ SAM'S REPEATED INSTRUCTIONS OVER AND OVER
AND OVER AND OVER ....