Re: [IP] logbooks

I use the meter software and my 'puter to do all of that.
I take my meter to the doctor's and they can dowload it there too.

A small "Dragnet" style memo pad serves for important dates and
notations....for about 50 cents, bundle of four memo pads 2"x3".

Jenny Sutherland
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/myfamily.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/airbrushE.html
  I was wondering who uses what logbooks.  I saw the ones on the IP website,
and
  was wondering what other books are available to download and print.

  Missi (a very neglectful bookkeeper!)
  Mom to Rachel and Blossom