Re: [IP] Site War Zone

To aviod looking like a pink freckled lumpy thing, I've recently taken up
playing connect the dots with henna or a fine point marker:) Bindi (the
Indian beauty spots) also look beautiful on pump scars.

Actually, I use Tegaderm and Skin Prep under my sils and force myself to
remove a set after 4 days now. The longer a set is in, the worse the
scaring. I also slather the old sites with Neosporin and then moisturize
with Eucerin to keep the skin supple.