Re: [IP] Site War Zone

Amanda,

I do use over as far as my side...and like you I use
the neosporin right after. I have the same problem
with the itchiness...though mine often starts before I
remove the site. I use an IV prep before I insert each
site. Recently I tried a skin prep and I didn't
experience the itchiness...so I am thinking it might
be some sort of reaction to that...but I am not
positive.

Paula