Re: [IP] Site War Zone

Do you use right over to your sides.  I have only been pumping for 2
weeks so I do not have a whole lot of experience.  I can not for some
reason use my left side though so what I do is the minute I take out my
site I put quick healing poly sporin on it and then do the two fingers
over rule.  I can't see any of my old sites unless I really look for
them.  I have a question about sites though, when I take out my quick set
I have a bit of a welt and it is a little bit itchy, as soon as I clean
it with a quick swipe of alcohol and put the polysporin on it the
itchiness is gone.  Can this maybe be an allergy.  It does not look
infected at all it looks good with a tiny little bit of redness.  Is it
possible that I am removing the tape too quickly?

Thank you

>From: Paula<email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] Site War Zone >Date: Fri, 1 Jun
2001 08:40:18 -0700 (PDT) > >My question to those of you who have been
pumping for >a while...How do you keep your stomach from looking >like a
war zone. I change my site about every 3 days >yet sites from 3 weeks ago
can still be seen. I am >having a hard time finding untouched skin. Any
$35 >a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/