Re: [IP] logbooks

I make my own with microsoft excel.  I came up with a format that has
date, time, result, bolus, and a big comment section for food that I ate,
exercise, when I'm on prednisone and anything else pertainant.

Janet  dx'd 9/76, pumping since 1/01
unlike nsera, I don't have all my ducks in a row

                        []
With God's help, I'll get all my ducks in a row.  I've got the therapy
vest and the insulin pump.  Working on the rest.