[IP] Re: Trainer Qualifications (was Minimed)

Our pump trainer was NOT an RN either, she was the Minimed Rep.  We had to
call head office when we wanted training and see if they could arm twist the
Endo to get some training for us, but the Endo refused, so they flew their
sales rep out to train us!  She was pumping too. Our D nurse helped us with
our basals etc. but otherwise we did it on our own using the Pumping Insulin
book.  At present we do not have any qualified medical professional that could
help us even if we needed one...

Have a good day,

(son 5, pumping 10 months!)