Re: [IP] De Pression

Darrin Parker wrote:
i've been struggling with chronic major depression for 10 years. been on
lots of medications. one of the problems with these meds is that they
stop working after awhile. then you switch and it takes awhile to see if
they work, everyone responds differently. currently doing well after a
couple of very difficult (depressed) years. one thing for sure i have
learned: DM and major depression is a disaterous combination, physically
debilitating, it's like every day is a "sick" day. you hang on to
control like hanging off a cliff by your fingernails. it is not your
fault, find a good doc and the right meds for YOU it takes time but is
worth it.

chris parsons
T1 82 disetronic 99