Re: [IP] Sleep Study Discrimination

truly a sad commentary on the medical industrial complex. i had a sleep
study done a few years ago, do not remember if it was before or after
pump but insulin/DM did not come up. plus i was wired to a LOT of
hardware, video etc. how are they going to do this in medical facility?

chris parsons
T1 82 disetronic 99