[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] WV driver's license


In Florida, all you have to do is tell the Drivers License office that you 
are a diabetic on shots or on a pump and they will stamp your license with 
"Insulin Dependent". No other paperwork is necessary.


>From: "Quinton and Sara Runyon" <email @ redacted>
>Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] WV driver's license
>Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:12:27 -0500
>I am originally from IL and I always have to have a signed statement from 
>doctor before I can get my licence renewed.
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml