[IP] lite syrup

amy wrote
> Lite syrup has half the carbs that reg. syrup has.

and half the taste as well!!!  LOL  You are going to have to bolus for lite
syrup, so why not use the Mrs Butterworth's that tastes sooooo yummy?  The
lite stuff that *I* have experienced tastes like melted ear wax...or what I
imagine melted ear wax would taste like...of couse YMMV, but I prefer butter
and rasperry preserves on my pancakes....

Sara who is a-itching and a-scratching at the chigger bites on the back of
her legs.  Will I have to lower my basal requirements for all this extra