[IP] chat times

Mary wrote re: her new monday night chat
>Sara, Is there a better time for you

oh no....I was just being a smartie pants, as usual.  I think having a wide
selection of times is the best.  I was just making a joke in that MY chat is
at it's particular time BECAUSE of the time my favorite tv show is on....Your
chat just happens to be at the same time as another relatively popular TV
show...and me being the smartie pants that I am, felt compelled to point out
that Ally McBeal fans aren't likely to make it to your chat...but HEY...I
KNOW not EVERYONE is an ally fan!

whose chat will be held this Sunday....11pm EST...be there or we will talk
about you (the general "you", not anyone in particular)