Re: [IP] Re: are there any good lancet devices?

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000 email @ redacted wrote:

> i really hate mine; it goes so deep and it bleeds forever.  i have the
> "penlet II" for pricking my finger.
> any suggestions would be much appreciated,
> Janine (pumping since February)
Switch to the micro fine lancets (B&D) they will go in numerous lance
devices. My daughter uses the adjustable B&D device which is sort of ok,
but there are better ones, she just likes that one for emotional reasons.

Any of the adjustable lances where you can back the lancet off to minimum
penetration will improve your problem.