Re: [IP] Re: transplants & silhouette priming

1. Good luck to you on the op...WOW lucky lady!
2. You said your sites were getting tired, and I sometimes think that we can hit
a bit of scar tissue so the insulin doesn't get through. My dogs have wakened me
from that sort of hyper as well and I've been pumping for 7 years.
   My CDE had told me that sometimes, "things" get stuck in there and can affect
the insulin. It isn't your fault or anything, it's almost like playing darts.
LOL! Hit and miss takes on a new meaning...I try to let mine 'heal' by using one
side of the ab every two weeks and move to the other side for the other two
weeks. as I also use the upper hip That gets used for another two weeks...also
the type of sets I use.  One is the sillhouette, and then I'd use the rapids,
their different depths kind of help too.
Jenny S.