Re: [IP] Re:sil sites

I use different infusion sets for different sites: "Rapids" for my upper hip,
"Classic w/ wings (Butterfly?)" for the upper stomach region or 'midriff' and the
"Sillhouettes" for the side of the hip or abdomen itself.
   If you have all the body fat of a greyhound=none, the teeny 6mm rapid is good
for you skinnies. I've the Viking build with a lot of muscle and yes, a bit of
adipose tissue...LOL.
Jenny S.