Re: [IP] Exp. pumpers losing site of beginnings

Thanks Jan - I just read your Wed. post about losing site of beginnings. I
had just changed my site, etc. and suddenly realized that I had forgotten
that 0.5 prime, so I just did it. Anyway, we are still playing with getting
my basils set and the correct bolus. What a chore this is becoming. Am
envious of all the happy campers. Am sorry to say that I am not, yet. Am
trying to keep the faith that we will someday get this thing straightened
out! Now I have been on this since April 14 and am still going too low or
too high. Today tried bolusing 1:12. Didn' work. Think I'll try 1:11
tomorrow. I automatically wake up between 3 and 4 AM, no husband or alarm
necessay. But my A1C has gone from 9.1 to 7.5, so I guess there is
improvement!  But now I literally feel sick and eyes feel funny if my BS
gets much above 150 and stays up for any length of time.  Oh well!
                             Sue DePinto