[IP] Think I'll do emails...

As a relatively new computer geeklet, I'm unsure as to how I can edit
lines and such. I think I would like to go to emails and just get the
bunch of mail through the day.
   This is neat and I'm happy that I finally found a neat list of people
who know about it. So often I hear advise geared only to T-2s and feel
like 'it's all so easy for them', when I realize that in reality it
isn't very easy at all. But the advise for them would land me in a lot
of diffs.
You all are neat, glad to be here.
Jenny S,
16yrs T1,Pumper Disetronic,