[IP] Re: pump start-up

I have a friend who did her son's pump training in their home
with a Disetronic trainer. I'm not sure about MiniMed but it
wouldn't hurt to ask!
Don't know who said:
> Good morning everyone,
> Has anyone experienced putting your self or child on the pump at
> home instead of going to the doctors office to do it?  Justin has
> the minimed 508, just got it monday, but the doctor can't put him on
> it because of his schedule and we are moving to San Antonio on the
> 21st of July.  Justin wants to be on it before then.  I have read
> and educated myself about the pump.

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me;
I may not follow. Walk beside me that we may be as one." Ute