Re: [IP] How long can one keep humalog in the pump?

Id say YMMV,   I recently had my sugars go up on day 2 for no expected
reason.  It was hot outside and I had been in the sun and mowing.  As soon
as I changed my site (cannula was fine) my sugar came down.  I haven't seen
that very many others have had this problem so maybe I missed something.
Time will tell.                                      Dauna