Re: [IP] Eating

David wrote:

"I have made it a practice to always check my sugar two hours after a meal.
That way if I am high I can quickly do a correction.  ..."

Just a word of caution -- this is a real YMMV.  I got myself into a fair
number of pretty bad lows by testing at 2 hours, correcting,  and having my
correction interact with the leftover insulin's 2 hours to go.  The CDE was
pretty adamant that I shouldn't do corrections until at least 3 hours after
a bolus or meal, and she thinks 4 hours will work better for me.

Just my (admittedly limited) experience.
Kathy