Re: [IP] Best meters in heat?

    I love my precisionQID and that goes sking with me and i lived in florida
with it.  The new strips require very little blood. As a matter of fact i
took my 3 month  old daughter to the doctors and their meter wouldn't read
because she was not bleeding good in the foot ( that is where they take it on
an  infant) and the doctor asked if i had my meter on me and we used mine.
She came out high but okay.