RE: [IP] Eating

Sam,

I have made it a practice to always check my sugar two hours after a meal.
That way if I am high I can quickly do a correction. Even if you have gram
scales there is always that homemade dish that has a pinch of this and a
pinch of that and is impossible to calculate. A test at two hours will keep
you pretty safe no matter what you eat.

David