[IP] A perfect pump shirt

I ordered this shirt last week and I just got it in the mail today and I
swear if the little pocket had a button hole in it, I think it would have
been designed with a pump in mind!  It only comes in orchid, kind of a gray
purple color, but it comes in XS to 4X.  I like the fact that the pocket is
down low so the pump doesn't tug on the top of the shirt, and it has a button
so it won't fall out when you lean over.  I wish they had it in other colors
so I could get a few of them, I guess they probably did before they went on
sale.  I hope someone else likes it as much as I do.

Christine, type I, 25 years, pump for Christmas
       The best part about procrastination is that you are never bored,
       because you have all kinds of things that you should be doing.