[IP] endo on IP list

> Recently George asked:
> > Is Your Doctor listed [on the IP Pumpdocs list] also??     ;>)
> You betcha: Daniel Caruso, Reno, Nevada. A great doc. At least two of the
> CDEs at the local Diabetes Health Center have mentioned to me that they
> had to wear pumps when they go to CDE conferences of some sort, so they
> a good idea of what it feels like.

My endo and his CDE each wore pumps before Rx'ing any to patients. He even
had a shot of insulin to experience a low. Sadly, I cannot put him on the
list because he has not kept up with pumping. He does not recommend
carb-counting because exchanges are easier, etc. I saw him a week ago and he
said he wanted to update. I told him he needed to and about some things I
was learning on the 'net. He said someone else told him that. I hope he
does. Until then, he will not be recommended. 8^(
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage