[IP] Eating

I know I should probably be discussing this with my NP but I wanted to
find out how you guys do it.  My sugar levels are so much better than they
were before pumping.  My problem is they still tend to be a little
high.  I suspect it is my eating.  If I measure everything I seem to do
ok.  When I go out or whatever I have a really hard time guesstamating the
carbs.  What I have started doing is when I eatr out or when it is a hard
food to guess I go ahead and test my blood 2 hours later to be sure it is
not high or low.  I have found that in these situations 90% of the time I
am high.  I never thought I would say it - but thank God for fdast food
restraunts.  They atleast have nutrition booklits.  Any thoughts for me?

		               Samantha Rohwer
		             email @ redacted
		   	      AOL IM - Sammyr369
		    http://www.u.arizona.edu/~welchs </a>