Re: [IP] ANeuropathy and a Baby-G (watch not piano)

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000 email @ redacted wrote:
> attention in this months INSTYLE magazine (the one with Halle Berry on the
> cover, who, on another note,  the article says is diabetic. I didn't know).

Yep! She is a type 1!  Am i allowed to advertise for myself?  I have a web
page devoted to diabetic famous people (it actually started as a way to
help kids, especially teenagers, realize they are not alone out there)  If
anyone wants to check it out here is the address: