[IP] Re: site changes

I've been loading the reservoir with 300 units and running on it till the well runs dry, with no indication of the insulin losing its potency. BGs remain in range (70 - 150 with no unaccounted for numbers outside that range) the whole time.

Took reading this list for several weeks before I tried it, and I like it. Certainly stretches my supplies out, and even though my insurance pays for them completely, it's an opportunity to conserve.