Re: [IP] Where to mail extra tubing

Address correction alert!

It's Sylmar, CA not Sylnar. Might get there anyway since it has a ZIP, but you never know.

AND -- personal opinion here -- I tend to discount people's motivation in asking me for special or adjusted services when they can't even get the basic information (name/address/etc) right.

Now I know Bonnie's motivation is 100% -- better than Ivory! -- so the exception has already made itself known.

This is just my anality coming to the fore!!!

One question for Bonnie and storing "used" insulin in your insulin bottle. You are disconnecting and priming so as not to draw interstitial fluid back into the reservoir and then into the bottle, correct?