Re: [IP] How long can one keep humalog in the pump?

I don't know where you live, but it may depend on the temperature too.  I
live in Tucson and my NP suggests that from March to September I only keep
insulin in the pump for three days a t a time to assure it stays good.

			Sam!

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, RoseLea wrote:

> I've been wondering about this also.  I currently change out my cartridge
> after 6 days and am wondering what the life expectancy of the humalog in the
> cartridge is?  This seems to work ok, but I've not been in any real sunny or
> hot situations yet.  How long do other pumpers go before they change out
> their cartridges or reservoirs?
>
> RoseLea and Max...

		               Samantha Rohwer
		             email @ redacted