Re: [IP] Rover, go fetch me a snack with 4.3 units of Humalog

> Michael if you have had conversations with him about his opinion
> could you please enlighten us (or even better have HIM enlighten us)
> so he his mailbox doesn't completely overflow with gratitude from
> FIDO's owners??

Yes, there is some ongoing correspondence that I will publish in due
course. Dr. Ponder is an advocate for the use of pumps with kids, he
has had several young patient go off the pump so he wishes to make
certain that they and their parents are really ready to use and
adhere to pump therapy

You have to keep all this in perspective since on this mail list we
all preach to the "converted" pumpers so-to-speak and rarely hear
about any failures.