Re: [IP] Re: site changes

No I don't believe you are being silly. I live in GA and I always make sure
my insulin and tubing is out of the sun. We all do what we do for our own
best..that is why we say YMMV.
Your job sounds really interesting. What state is it in?
Oh speaking of "silly" my hubby will go and turn on the car's A/C about 10
minutes before we go out so my insulin doesn't turn. Just reverse when we
lived in Wisconsin in winter and we turned on the heat in the car 10
minutes before we left.:)
I don't believe anything we do for our health and protecting our insulin or
taking care of our BGs is silly.
Have a nice weekend!
email @ redacted