[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #295

> you getting the digest?) so that we can understand how someone who wears
> the
> pump could possilby compare it to Rover or Fido. Thank you very much
> Yerachmiel Altman<<<<<SNIP<<<<<<
	Great letter, Yerachmiel!   If he is a member of the pumpers list,
he surely has gotten the message.   If he has not, maybe we could ask all
the teenagers to write a paragraph on what wearing a pump is like.

	I forget about mine most of the time.  It is so much a part of me
that is isn't an issue.   The person who compared it to wearing a watch was
really right on.