Re: [IP] Getting on the pump

Yes we did this for me. I was too sick to leave the house..my doc wrote
down the starting basals. I knew about carb to insulin boluses and we
watched the video and tested and tested and this is how I began pumping.
But if you do this please test test test....I would be leary about doing
this for a child of mine. But as we say YMMV.