[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #295

	SNIP>>>>Kay McFarland <email @ redacted>
> I am an endocrinologist with the University of South Carolina School of
> Medicine. My practice is limited to treatment of diabetes. I am interested
> in all information about diabetes, including the pump, that would be of
> help to adults and children with diabetes.
> Several of my patients have told me helpful hints from "insulin-pumpers"
> and I then have passed them on to others.<<<<SNIP
	We welcome you with open arms.......this is the best place in the
world to learn about pumping insulin and diabetes related information.
Thank you for being here.  You might find checking out the ARCHIVES a bit of
interest.  And the stats on pumpers.  Although, I find every digest
interesting.  Hope you find a much value here as I do.
	Bonnie -  Pumping almost 5 years