[IP] Re: Tape Question

I just had to make a comment on people who have problems with the tape on
their sets itching and from irritation.  I am very allergic to tape, even
bandaids drive me up a wall.  I use the Tenders with IV Prep and have never
had any irritation from the tape on the set.  I recently had a suspicious
mole (it was ok, nonmalignant skin growth) removed from my abdomen and was
told to wear bandaids over it for 3 days.  It's 2 weeks later and I still
have the rash and irritation from those bandaids.  Should have used IV Prep

RoseLea and Max...