[IP] Hospital Letter

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000 email @ redacted wrote:

> I have also developed a letter and guidelines for hospital personnel, and a
> checklist for nurses when someone is admitted with a pump. if this would be
> useful for the FAQ page, one of the administrators can let me know.
>
> Barbara B.

I would really appreciate the letter.  I think posting it is a great idea.

Maybe we can get Michael to create an area of 'letters and info' on the site
where these types of letters can be posted (there is a letter to schools but
you have to KNOW that you have to go to the kids with diabetes area to find it
and this letter would be/is great to give to co-workers and family as well as
teachers (with some changes).

Yerachmiel