Re: [IP] Thanks for the Great Chat :o)

Hi Everyone,    I Would Just like to just take a minute to thank the IP
Members that attended the Thursday nite chat.   You shared with us your
knowlege,experiences & Great senses of  humor!!  It really felt good to be
back in the middle of things again By hosting a chat.    I would like to
also encourage any new members that haven't attended a chat to consider
siting in on one of them!! You would be surprised the amount of info. you
can get by just sitting in on one chat!!    Thank You Again   C J Jutras
Lewiston, Maine     ( And Remember the only stupid Question is the one that
is never asked)  :o)