From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 9:49 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: RoseLea

RoseLea,
I acknowledged my mistake earlier.  I shouldn't have assumed he wasn't a
pumper.  Still, the comment was way off.  You have to bring your diabetes
with
you no matter where you go or where you're at.  Whether it be a syringes or
pump.  I hardly think a pump can be compared to a dog on a leash.  Again, I
apoligize for mistakingly assuming Dr. Ponder does not wear a pump.
Santana