[IP] Rover, go fetch me a snack with 4.3 units of Humalog

I just saw this on the Insulin Pumpers Medical Advisory Board page

Stephen W. Ponder, MD, CDE <email @ redacted >
Dr. Ponder is a Professor of Pediatrics at Texas A&M College of Medicine and
Director, Division of Pediatric Endocrinology at Driscoll Children's Hospital
in Corpus Christi, Texas. He studied medicine at Texas A&M University and
completed his fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology at the University of Texas
Medical Branch.
Dr. Ponder is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology. He is
the receipient of of numerous honors and awards, and has participated as a
member of various curricula, advisory, planning and review committees for
hospitals, medical schools and the state of Texas. Dr. Ponder has published
many articles, papers and editorial commentaries on diabetes and endocrinology
and has received numerous grants and contract awards for research in related
Dr. Ponder has personal experience with diabetes as he was dx'd March 1, 1966.
He starded using an insulin pump in 1983, beginning with an Autosyringe MP-6,
then an Eugly. In the 1990's he began using pumps manufactured by MiniMed and
Disetronic and switches back and forth to remain current with the latest
features of both.

Anyone wanting to tell him about FIDO and dog bones and what doggies do after
they eat and drink and how pumps don't do that on our feet or clothing or rip
up the doors in their house or leave hair all over the place or cause your
home insurance costs to jump because they might take a snack out of a visitor
can ask him how he can be an advocate of the FIDO when he considers it FIDO.

I'll post my letter to him when I finish it (probably monday as I need the
weekend to think about).

If he is on our advisory board does he read the postings??

Michael if you have had conversations with him about his opinion could you
please enlighten us (or even better have HIM enlighten us) so he his mailbox
doesn't completely overflow with gratitude from FIDO's owners??