[IP] Re: RoseLea

RoseLea,
I acknowledged my mistake earlier.  I shouldn't have assumed he wasn't a
pumper.  Still, the comment was way off.  You have to bring your diabetes with
you no matter where you go or where you're at.  Whether it be a syringes or a
pump.  I hardly think a pump can be compared to a dog on a leash.  Again, I
apoligize for mistakingly assuming Dr. Ponder does not wear a pump.
Santana