[IP] Good hospital stories

When Nathan was diagnosed we had FABULOUS doctors and nurses to work with.
The dietician was very helful, as was the CDE.  Nathan's endo. has always
been top-notch.  I just love her.  I don't think all medical professionals
in the world are as wonderful as the ones we have worked with, but just
remember that no matter how bad these nurses are....When some of you were
diagnosed, those same doctors and nurses probably SAVED your life.  Just my