Re: [IP] I just bought my pump a bone and am now calling it Rover

Santana wrote:

>>It bugs me that they speak
for the pumping community and they don't even have a pump!  We can add Dr.
W. Ponder (maybe he ponders too much?) to our poo poo endo list.  <<

Ah but the book states that Dr. Stephen Ponder does wear a pump.  And again,
while I think the statement about a pump being like a dog on a lease is very
poor, perhaps it was the only analogy he could come up with to let a teen
know that a pump isn't just something you stick on and forget about.

RoseLea and Max...