[IP] reusing not recommended

> So in 20 days, I go through 5 sil sets, 2 sill tubings, and 4 reserviors.
> And to be honest, I typically reuse the reservoir once, so it is more like
> 2 reservoirs.  I know it isn't recommended, but either was reusing my
> disposable syringes and lancets until they were/are dull.  :)

My Q is, if one can put 300 units in one syringe for 5-6 days, what's the
difference in putting 150 in 2 times? I often reuse my syringes. And isn't
it about time (forgive me, George for jumping the gun) for us to change our
lancets since July 4 is coming up???  Since I did mine in April, I'll wait
'til George reminds us again on New Year's Eve.
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage