RE: [IP] site changes

I use the MM pump and I would think that too much use of a cartridge would
use up the lubricant in the cartridge and maybe it wouldn't work right
after a while..  I have to change my sites every 48 hours because if I
don't I either will get an infection or the site breaks down..but as we say
on here YMMV. I use the soft-set QR.
I am kinda on the side of changing more often to prevent problems and my
instructor was the one who told me about the cartridge and the lubricant.
Take care!