RE: [IP]Jim- "hiding" cures et al. [discussing religion on this site]

Todd and anyone else,
rest assured I am not going to break any list rules but I think there will
be a list started up for this type of discussion :) This list is for
diabetes and religion is not appropiate on here-but I or someone can start
a list for diabetics and faith discussions. I would find this very healing
myself. Some ground rules would have to be set.  I'll begin work on it and
let people know via private email. Even if it is just 3-4 it will grow:)
Even setting up a chat room and having a chat once in awhile will be great.
I'll see what I can come up with and let you know provate email.