Re: [IP] Re: Pumping docs (doctors, not Word files)

My NP is not diabetic but I have to say she greatly impresses
me.  Everytime she does a training she wears the pump for three days (the
two days before and the day of)  She told me it was so she was sure she
had the steps right and she hadn't forgotten anything since the last time.

		SAm!

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000 email @ redacted wrote:

> My Endo doesn't wear a pump, but my CDE is an diabetic, and has a pump. She's
> the one who got me going. :)
>
> Lyra

		               Samantha Rohwer
		             email @ redacted