Re: [IP] Re: Pumping docs (doctors, not Word files)

On 29 Jun 00, at 19:29, Keith Johnson wrote:

> Recently Ginny opined:
> >Maybe all docs who prescribe the pump ought to go around wearing one with
> >saline and do what we all need to do before they come up with these
> >strange ideas..
> A great idea! And once again I'm one of the lucky ones: my doc actually
> wears one. How many other IP folks have a doc on the pump?
> Keith Johnson

My Doc, Joseph Milburn, Irving TX, trained himself on the MiniMed
with saline before prescribing a pump to any of his patients.  When
I chose the Disetronic, he wore that pump also to become familiar.
I have him listed at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi

Is Your Doctor listed also??     ;>)