Re: [IP] I just bought my pump a bone and am now calling it Rove

My apologies to Dr. Ponder.  I assumed he was not a pumper.  See what
happens when you assume?!!!  Still, his analogy was way off.  Maybe he
feels it's like a dog and leash but  I believe a lot of us --including kids
on pumps--- don't feel like that at all.  Again, my apologies to Dr.
Ponder.
Santana