Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Short term goal - get a pump!

> It really seems to be the best treatment method available
> for him and one that we need to explore. Hopefully, this explanation
> clears up any misunderstanding about my statement of "need." Susan
> Grand-mom to Cory age 10 ~ dx'd 12/28/98

Oops! my apologies. Didn't mean for my comments to sound critical,
but was rather parroting the attitude of the "establishment" about
need vs appropriate treatment. It was intended a bit tongue in cheek.

you wrote:
>The previous endos we had felt that he was too young and therefore
>too immature for a pump.  He is 10! I know there are many, many
>children younger

Hmmm.... I wonder if these endos thinks there is a level of maturity
required to give oneself injections.